Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pillowcases for Little Singer Community School

I am trying to make a difference in the Native American children's lives as they have so very little. One way I do that is to participate in drives organized by a non profit group.  These drives focus on the basics and are sent to the schools for the children.  The web site I am a member of is listed below: http://www.friendsof pineridgereservation. org/  .  I had participated in the past but have just started participating again.  There is a drive coming up for new pillowcases, pillows and PJ's for the children. I have chosen to make 2 dozen pillowcases from my fabric stash.
3 pillowcases
6 pillowcases
6 more pillowcases
The bottom 4 pillowcases I have duplicates of with different colored bands so they can be more individualized.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so pretty, anyone would be happy to have these in their rooms.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your pillowcases. They are colorful and creative. They will most definitely be well-received by the children at Little Singer Community School.

Beth said...

Cathy and Gail, Thanks for the comments. I had such fun making theses pillowcases. Appreciate the comments.