Monday, February 24, 2020

Quilts of Valor

I have been busy sewing up a storm piecing together quilt tops for Quilts of Valor this month.  I have pieced 5 and also pieced some 9 patch blocks the organization is asking for this year for their block raffle.  The blocks with the panels were done as a challenge.  We were given the panel and needed to use it in a top.  I designed the top though not really much designing there.  Then I copied the first using the same layout for the second top.  Here are 3 of the tops and some of the blocks I made with leftover pieces.

Friendship Star Quilt

Navy Panel Quilt Challenge

Air Force Panel Challenge

Some 9 patch blocks for the block raffle 


1 comment:

DW said...

Hi Beth,
I would be interested in talking to you about your Delaware Bay bird photos, specifically a few from May 2011. What is the best way to get in touch with you? Many thanks, Devra Wexler