Sunday, January 23, 2022

Fabric Postcards ~ Alphabet Postcard Swap

 One of my postcard groups, Fabric Postcard Art, has been swapping using the letters of the alphabet.  The swap started in 2020 and since we only do one letter per month it moves along slowly.  We do exchange 2 other postcards each month also.  So, we just swapped letter T in January so we have 6 months left and we'll be finished with the alphabet.  I am working ahead so I am working on V is for, And then I'll just have X left.  I have been using my hand-dyed fabrics for the postcards background.  It's a win/win!

Z is for Zebra ~ made by me

Y is for Yarrow ~ made by me

T is for Turquoise ~ made by me

T is for Turquoise ~ made by Kim


T is for Turtle ~ made by Miriam in Ireland

T is for Turtle ~ made by Anna

T is for Thimble ~ made by Carole




T is for Thimble ~ Made by Carole

T is for Teacups ~ made by Lynda




 



No comments: