Sunday, December 9, 2012

Second Sunday Quilting - Sunshine Quilters

Saturday was gray and rainy so it was a great day to stay inside to decorate the Christmas tree, bake some Christmas cookies and work on some pieceing. I saw a top online I really liked that was in a quilting challenge that looked to be a great top for a charity quilt.  The quilt was made by Rebecca L who lives Iowa.  I worked on it again today and was able to get the top finished.  Now to pick out a backing and start quilting.  I love how the top turned out.  It's really colorful to brighten the spirits of any child.



3 comments:

Carol E. said...

I love it! You're right, it's perfect to cheer up a scared kiddo.

Claire said...

That's a great pattern! I see you like fish. I love your banner piece.

Beth said...

Thanks so much for the compliments. I do love fish. I live at the Jersey shore so fishes are featured a lot here. The header is a postcard I made for a swap.