Monday, February 1, 2010

On our Way















After several months of planning Saturday was the day I left Cape May County for our trip to CA and then China. Unfortunately, the snow started before I left and made driving terrible. It took about 3.5 hrs to drive about a 2 hr drive. But I did get there safely.

Yesterday, my sisters Leslie & Jenny along with myself were up, to the airport and on the plane at 7AM. We arrived in San Francisco at 11AM PST. After renting the car we drove down to Santa Cruz and drove along Cliff Drive. The scenery is beautiful. The surfers were out waiting for waves which were plentiful. Lots of people out out enjoying all kinds of activities. I saw several kinds of unusual bikes including 6 guys on unicycles plus recumbent bikes with and without attachments to pull children on the back. After checking in at the Best Western in Watsonville we went out to dinner at Applebee's. We were in bed by 8PM PST and up at 4AM. Now we are just hanging out until it's time to get moving.