Monday, February 22, 2010

visiting China

It's been a few weeks since I posted about my upcoming trip to CA and then China. The first week in China we were too busy traveling to post updates. Then when I did get connected to the internet I found out that the Chinese people have no access to facebook or any blogs. Perhaps it is different in Internet cafes but we stayed in 2 private homes and several hotels. I could get to Yahoo and Comcast for my emails but that was it. I thank God that I live in a nation with many personal freedoms.
Yesterday we arrived back in the USA in San Francisco and later today we fly to Philly. I would say the trip was a great success with very few bumps in the road. China was awesome. Over the next few days I hope to tell a little about the trip and add some of my best pictures.

No comments: