Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quilts completed.



In 2010 I completed about 2 dozen quilts for Wrap a Smile- a Rotary sponsored endeavor that suppplies quilts to be used in the OR & Recovery Room during Cleft Lip and Palate repair. So far I have pieced 3 for this year and hope to up the total of quilts I made over last years number. Since the project started in 2001 quilters have made and donated almost 16,000 quilts to be given away to each person on whom surgery is done. That is an amazing number of quilts that would fill about 4 football fields. Here are pictures of a few of the last quilts I made and sent in December.

2 comments:

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Beth,
You amaze me at how many quilts that you donate each year. They are lucky to have you!

The Quilting Elf said...

What fun you must have thinking up this variety of quilt designs! The fabrics and combinations are lovely.