Friday, February 25, 2011

garage addition




Gosh, the month of February has just flown by with me working on painting the second story garage addition plus in the main house the altered master bedroom, new master bath and sitting room. 3 coats in each room starting with primer on the walls and ceilings before getting 2 coats of paint on them. My sister, Jenny helped with the painting. Trust me that's a lot of painting. Jenny also helps by cooking the meals so I can keep on working.

I'll be glad to have the flooring down in the bathrooms so I can can have them finished by the plumber. Even if the flooring has to wait in my new space, the space will be useable once the bathroom is done. Once the weather gets a little better I plan on getting the garage reorganized and hanging up my old kitchen cabinets in there.

No comments: