Monday, September 12, 2016

MT ~ Paradise Valley

Arrived last evening in Bozeman, MT and drove down to Paradise Valley where I'll be staying for several nights.  I will be staying about 40 minutes from the NE entrance of Yellowstone National Park.  Today, I decided to stay here in Paradise Valley rather than go into the park because snow was predicted in the park which is colder due to all of the surrounding mountains.  Turns out it was a good decision.  Since I have been traveling for 18 days having a day to myself to sort through pictures would be great. I am so far behind in organizing the images.  I was excited to see about 10 Pronghorn right in the yard where I am staying plus a number of birds.

View to the South

Pronghorns feeding in the side yard

Male Pronghorn feeding in front yard

Mountain Bluebird

No comments: