Thursday, September 22, 2016

WY ~ Yellowstone ~ Lamar Valley

One last trip out to Lamar Valley to see the wildlife as tomorrow it's time to leave and go back home. It's been a great month away and I found Yellowstone to be amazing.  I know I'd like to come back again someday.  I went pretty far out the valley.  First stop was near some nests that I think the Cliff Swallows use but nesting season is long since over so I can't be sure.  Cave Swallow nests are very similar.  While parked there, some bison came up really close to the car maybe 15-20 ft away.  Initially, they had been 2 football fields away while I was out taking pictures.  I was able to get into my car before they got too close and just sit where I took these pictures through the windshield.  They paid no attention to me.





























 Driving back towards the North Entrance a coyote run across the road in front of me.  I was only able to get a few shots off.

No comments: